Thursday, July 22, 2010

Erin - The Truth Behind the Slipper








So, in researching designs for our ultimate tattoo of triumph post race. I found this one. It's kind of big, but I like the idea of it. A nice jumping off point.


I also came up with this meaning in a dream dictionary...






Glass Slipper - Dreaming that a prince presents you with a Cinderella glass slipper can mean that you are not accepting yourself as you are, and you may be in persuit of a false perfection that can only exist in your mind. Practice loving and accepting yourself as you are, appreciating and celebrating your uniqueness.









Basically, I'm going to interpret that as... We're awesome.

















2 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a cool idea! Talk about an end goal! I'm going to look into it ... maybe I'll join you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tink: i also thought maybe we could do one that says, "think happy thoughts." that's a before-the-race jobby, though - it could be a reminder 11 miles in!!!

    ReplyDelete